Monday, October 8, 2012

Inspiration and Kidspiration

So while navigating these programs for a few days and finally finishing my product, I have to say I am not very happy.  The child's program was much easier to use for some reason.  I was having a very difficult time with my Inspiration.  On the Inspiration program, it would not allow me to open any templates so I had to do one on the fly.  It didn't give me any options; it said there were some available online but I did not think that was what I should do since I did not buy the program.

The Kidspiration program was much easier to use even though they are basically the same thing.  I was simply having much more trouble with the one geared for older children.  It is very rare that any software programs elude me but this one had me confused for most of it.  I don't think I would ever use the Inspir. program again.  It seemed like there are more efficient programs out there like PowerPoint, Paint, and Microsoft Word.  It was definitely not very user friendly (at least for myself).

I like being introduced to new programs.  It helps broaden my knowledge of school-related software which is something all teachers should strive for.  Although one of the two programs did not fit me well, I still loved exploring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment